Wednesday 25 August 2010

Download Page?

Should I make a download page? If I make one you will be able to download CP Weekly and view it offline. Also I may post other things like a CP MP3 Player (Listen to Party & Everyday music while not in CP), SWF Viewer (View the current SWF's of Club Penguin ( SWF = ShockWave Flash) CP Is made of SWF's ) Like I said these are just ideas but one thing is final if I make a download page there will be NO TRAINERS, allthough I know how to make one and get rare variables from CP it is against the rules and I dont want to get banned on CP. So tell me if I should make a download page. Oh and by the way ActionScript is the Code that CP and The CP Weekly is written in. An example of ActionScript is this, It will stop people cheating in your flash product by right clicking and selecting a frame;


var myMenu = new ContextMenu();
myMenu.hideBuiltInItems();
function itemHandler1(obj, item) {




}
item1 = new ContextMenuItem("This will appear instead of other stuff!", itemHandler1);
myMenu.customItems.push(item1);




_root.menu = myMenu;



I know its complicated but you dont need to know it, tell me if I should add a page for downloads and what sort of programs I should add.


-Skyxxx7



No comments:

Post a Comment